Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Skills


Our lecture gives us an activity and it was,
    Think about something you do well, a difficulty you overcame, or a personal achievement, no matter how small.  Write down all the elements that go into something you have done well
      What did you do to create the conditions that led to success?
      Which skills, attitudes and qualities did you exhibit? Did you practice?
      Did you urge yourself on in a particular way?
     Did you find people to help? Or did you just believe you could do it? 
I was bit confused about this because I didn’t get anything to write. Then I think a bit then remembered that I got 2nd place for drawing at school competition.
And that was ma personal achievement. I had totally forget about ma painting skills because of other things and been busy whole day.so after this activity I have decide to improve ma skills. And all the time I was thinking that I am not creative. Because I forget ma skills and after thinking about ma skills I feel that I am creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment